The CryptoCurrency Certification Consortium (C4) sets out cryptocurrency standards that help confirm a balance of security & usability, openness & privacy, and trust & decentralization. By passing the Certified Bitcoin Professional exam, you’ll gain an acknowledged certification, which will enhance your professional standing when communicating your skill in Bitcoin.
Why Should You Earn A Certified Bitcoin Professional Certification?
- This Certification is one of the few alternatives you can officially prove your knowledge on Bitcoin, therefore making you stand out from the group in personal and professional ability.
- Become a part of the ever-expanding Bitcoin ecosystem as a Certified Bitcoin Professional, and be in demand as an individual, freelancer, entrepreneur, and much more. Global organizations, media outlets, and start-ups are looking for those proficient in Bitcoin, and that’s what these certification vendors.
- Once you successfully achieve your CryptoConsortium Bitcoin Professional certification, you’ll have acquired a comprehensive understanding of Bitcoin and then be able to practice this knowledge within a personal or professional context.
- CBPs can apply Bitcoin technology to their professional area of expertise and perceive double-spending, privacy aspects, and other issues related to the currency.
- No Previous knowledge of Cryptocurrency is needed.
- Basic knowledge of computer and smartphone operations is needed.
- Windows Laptop and Android OS.
- Accountants and Controllers
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- Professors, Teachers, and Educators
- Bloggers and Journalists
- IT Professionals
- Project Managers
- Anyone who uses Bitcoin in their daily lives
How to Become a Certified Bitcoin Professional?
To become a Certified Bitcoin Professional, the individual must take and pass an exam and pay the fees that are supplemented by it. To pass the Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) exam, a person will be given all the essential study material. The Certified Bitcoin Professional Exam comes with 2 years’ worth of online study materials on six domains and 33 Bitcoin knowledge topics.
The exam is taken in English, the duration is two years, and the Exam fee is $99.99. There is the supplementary application fee, which charges $34.99, and the Renewal Fee is also $34.99. To pass, the person must receive a minimum of 70%. There is the advantage, though, that if a person does not pass the exam on the first try, he or she can pay the exam fee again and retake the test.
The exam is taken on a severe time limit, where only 20 minutes is allowed to answer 75 questions. These question types are both multiple choice and true and false. The reasoning behind this is to should knowledge and for there to not be sufficient time to use a search engine to get the right answers.
The six domains that the Certified Bitcoin Professional exam consists of are
- History of Money and Ledger-based Economics
- Basic Cryptography
- Bitcoin Basics
- Wallets, Clients, and Key Management
- Bitcoin Commerce
Make a Study Plan
For example, let’s say you are studying for the exam without any study plan. This will not benefit you in any way. So, for thorough preparation, you require to have more reliable study resources. And for good study material, you require to do some research.
Above all, you need to concentrate on a few things. You should have a clear perception about obtaining Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) certification. There should be doubtful about anything. Moreover, it would be best if you cleared it before you begin exam preparation.
Practice Before Exam
Practicing is the key to gain anything. Moreover, you all may know that Practice makes a man perfect. So, this means without it, you cannot perceive supremacy in anything.
Certified Bitcoin Professional exam demands professionals to understand CryptoConsortium Technology. In other words, try to gain some knowledge in the CryptoConsortium and its areas. Moreover, this will help you in learning the concepts more explicitly.
Most importantly, practice questions play an important role in every exam. Without Practice, you cannot become perfect in anything. As a result, you should take the Certified Bitcoin Professional practice test to obtain a good exam score. Practice tests stimulate your mind to make it familiar with the real exam conditions. After solving sufficient practice tests, you will know precisely how much time and effort you require to invest in different domains of the C4 CBP exam.
On the Certified Bitcoin Professional Exam Day
Firstly, the most crucial thing you think to remember on that day is no to get worried and don’t take any strain. After that, there is nothing that can stop you from passing the CryptoConsortium C4 CBP exam. And the one who can stop is only you.
Above all, you need to remember the modules in your mind and get a better score.
Talent can only be evaluated if it interprets well in performances. So begin your preparation and get certified as a Certified Bitcoin Professional.